Don’t let yourself fail.
Posts tagged exercise
You’ve made it too far to stop.
Instead of giving yourself reasons why you can’t, give yourself reasons why you can.
You’ve made it this far, don’t give up now.
Knowing that I’m closer keeps me motivated to keep going.
Turn your can’ts into can’s. I know you can do it.
Even if you just started, you’ve made it this far; don’t give up now.
Never think, “I have 10 more pounds to go…” think, “I have 1 less pounds to go”
What I ate:
- Ramen: 330 Calories
- Greek Salad: 200 calories
- Sweets: 100 Calories
- Other various foods: 200
Total: 800 Calories
- Yoga and intense dancing with my friend: -200 Calories
- 1 hour walking: -160 Calories
Total Burned: -360 Calories
Net Worth: 440 Calories average 220 Calories.
You’re going to look so good in everything.
Dieting is difficult and you may lose focus like everyone else has; but you’re stronger than them and you have the will power to get back on track.
What I ate:
- 2 Pieces of cake: 400 Calories
- Yogurt: 180 calories
- Rice noodle soup: 90 Calories
- 1/2 cup of Califlower: 30 Calories
- Asian oatmeal: 112 calories
- Sandwich: 300 Calories
- Breakfast: 200
- Pizza: 170 Calories
- Cucumber Sushi: 100 Calories
- Baked Chips: 140 Calories
Total: 1722 Calories … wow, I never realized until doing this math that I only take in just enough calories for one day in a course of three days.
- Treadmill: -200 Calories (this has been a bad week for going to the gym due to my lack of sleep.
- Walking 3 hours: -480 Calories
Total: -680 Calories
Net Worth Average: 348 Calories per day
Seconds on the lips; lifetime on the hips.
Be patient. One pound at a time.
Motivation is what gets you started; habit is what makes you keep going.